A custom suit is a luxury to many people and is an investment that you don’t spend on often. However, the feeling you get from wearing a suit made just for your body is like no other. Therefore, we at San’s Suit Outlet wanted to give you a list of tips on how to get your hands on a custom suit, the benefits of a custom suit, and the services we offer to help you along the way. So, let’s get right into it!
How to get a custom suit
- You’ll want to be sure that when you are getting sized for your first custom suit, the measurements taken are as precise as possible
- Don’t be shy! Engage in clear communication with the person helping to measure you for your custom suit so that they know what you like and dislike, what makes you feel the most comfortable, what your personal style is like, etc.
- It is best to go into a custom suit fitting with not only an open mind, but also a firm stance on what you like and don’t like so that you end up with a custom suit that you LOVE
- Now, it may be exciting when you’re preparing for your first very own custom suit, but stick to purchasing one at a time so that if any adjustments need to be made, they can be done on just one suit and not multiple that may have potential measurement errors and could end up costing you a pretty penny
- When it comes time for you to make a choice about the type of fabric you want on your custom suit, it is usually best to keep it simple, timeless, and comfortable (this will ensure that your suit will match with most things and that you will continue to wear it for years to come)
- For accessories like ties or belts, it is also best to keep it simple for the same reasons listed above
- Once you have your custom suit made, don’t be afraid to wear it around for a bit to see if you’ll need to make any last-minute adjustments
- Once your suit is exactly the way you want it, wear it everywhere! A custom suit will be sure to have you looking your best at every event
The benefits of a custom suit
- This one may be obvious, but the largest benefit of owning a custom suit is that it will fit your body perfectly because it was designed just for you!
- You get to choose the materials you want your suit to be made from to ensure your highest level of comfort
- Since the suit is custom after all, you will have a say in the style and overall look of the suit
- Additionally, you will have the expertise from the people helping to measure you who will be able to give you their expert opinions
- Your confidence will be higher in your new suit compared to any other suit you’ve ever worn that was not made just for you
The services we offer at San’s Suit Outlet
Whether you make your way to our Lakewood or Downey location, we will be pleased to offer custom suit fitting and styling. We offer suits for almost any occasion. Whether your next big event is a wedding, graduation, award ceremony, business meeting, prom, funeral, religious occasion, job interview, or quinceanera, we got you covered.
If you have any further questions regarding our custom suits, services, or pricing, please do not hesitate to contact us! We look forward to hearing from you and helping you to look and feel your best.